F&F is a truly global brand sold in 2,100 stores across 26 countries. F&F aims to help Britain’s shoppers look good and feel great, but the ambition doesn’t end there. With our size and scale we aim to build a brand that customers love and trust, and use customer insight to create beautiful and innovative ranges at amazing prices. At F&F we look for driven and passionate individuals who are looking to develop their career within the fashion industry.
The Enspire programme is a two year partnership between F&F and the Fashion Retail Academy; giving you the opportunity to obtain a Level 4 Diploma within Merchandising and Buying. As a dedicated centre for your learning you will spend one day a week here.
Back in the workplace, you will complete two 12 month placements with the Buying and Merchandising teams and every day you will be putting your learning in to practice while working alongside our fashion experts.
Why Buying & Merchandising?
Buying and Merchandising are critical to the success of F&F. Our Buying teams are responsible for developing and sourcing great product ranges, as well as making key decisions on colours, trends, and materials. The Buying teams work hand in hand with our Merchandisers, Marketing teams, Technologists and Suppliers to ensure they deliver precisely what our customers want, at a price they love.
Merchandising is crucial part of the process of the product journey and delivers the ranges to the right locations, on time and on budget. Merchandising is a highly proactive and strategic area of the business; choosing where our ranges will be available. As a consequence the teams are agile in their thinking and constantly responding to customer’s needs; making it an exciting and dynamic place to work.
• In Central Europe F&F are the market leaders in Czech and Slovakia; 4th in Hungary and 5th in Poland.
• In the UK, F&F rank 4th for market share by volume, 8th for value and 8th for Sportswear, with an online presence that sees F&F in 7th place on volume and 3rd for School wear.
• F&F are the number 1 licensed character destination in the market, teaming up with Tesco for the Star Wars campaign that offered official clothing and merchandise at the ease of the customers local supermarket.
• Each season, our F&F advertising campaigns are seen by over 100 million people across Europe.
• We have over 100 franchise stores worldwide
• In 2015 we sold enough joggers to give a pair to every single person in the city of Rome with 300,000 to spare (2.9 million).
• If you put all the leggings we sold in 2015 end to end it would be 2600 km long about the height of mount Pidurutalagala – the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka.
• 1.8 million people watched our most recent Davina online video campaign that’s the equivalent of every person in Birmingham, Leeds & Cheltenham combined all watching the video!!!!